Virbac Physiological Ear Cleaner
- Vendor: Virbac
Customize your order
Virbac Physiological Ear Cleaner is a cleanser for the routine cleaning of your cat and dogs ears. This cleanser is provides exceptional cerumen (wax) removal while cleaning and neutralising any odour.
Directions for use:
- Remove the cap and place the tip into the ear canal.
- Apply one squeeze of the pump into each ear.
- After application, massage the base of the ear to loosen any cerumen build up.
- Clean the interior and remove any debris with cotton wool which has been moistened with the product.
- Use once or twice weekly to maintain regular hygiene.
- Ensure that the tip is cleaned after use in each ear. This will prevent cross-contamination if an infection is present.
Packaging is designed to avoid any difficulties or trauma to the animal, and has a soft tip to avoid damage or pain, and insertion to deep into the ear. Each pump delivers a metered dose, without noise to frighten the pet. Ergonomic shape of the packaging aids in single-handed use of the product.
Micelle-rich, isotonic non-foaming formulation containing a patented aldehyde complex durable anti-odour agent, at physiological pH (identical to the skin of the animal), designed to provide optimal tolerance in the ears of cats and dogs.