Customize your order
Advantage is a monthly topical treatment for fleas and biting lice, suitable for puppies and dog's. This product contains the active ingredient Imidacloprid 10%m/v. Advantage will kill all parasites present on your dog within 24hours of treatment and will continue to protect your pet from re-infestation for four weeks after treatment. Parasites are killed before they are able to lay eggs and larval flea stages are killed in the surrounding environment of treated pets.
One pipette will cover one puppy/dog from 4 - 10 kg's. This product may be used on puppies from 6 weeks of age.
- Remove the cap off the pipette. Turn the cap around and use the end as a "key" to open the pipette, twist the cap to break the seal
- Part the hair on the back of the neck, at the base of the skull, until the skin is visible.
- Place the pipette on the exposed skin and squeeze until all the contents have been emptied onto your pets skin.
In severe flea and lice infestations two treatments 2-3 weeks apart are recommended.
Your pet will need to be dry for 3 days before administering this product and 3 days after to ensure proper distribution over your pets skin.
- Do not use on puppies under 6 weeks of age.
- Do not allow recently treated pets to groom each other until application site has dried. If they have groomed each other then salivation may occur as a result.
- Dispose of used pipettes safely.
- The solvent in Advantage may stain certain materials such as plastic, leather, fabrics and finished surfaces. Make sure application site has dried before allowing treated animals to make contact with these materials.