Happy Hound is a herbal capsule which encourages relaxation. This product contains Valerian, Chamomile and Passionflower, three natural herbs which have a relaxing effect on the nervous system for stressed and/or anxious dogs.
When to use:
- Ease anxiety and stress-related behaviour and illness.
- Relax the nervous system.
- Support rest and rehabilitation.
- Adapt to change.
- Small dog (up to 10kg) - 1 capsule per dose
- Medium dog (11-30kg) - 2 capsules per dose
- Large dog (over 30kg) - 3 capsules per dose
Dose twice daily with food. For short term support, give capsule 30 minutes prior to event. For long term support, give in the am and pm preferably after exercise and before rest. You can hide the capsule in tasty food or wholesome treat, or open capsule and mix into wet food.
If your dog is pregnant, lactating, on medication, or undergoing surgery, consult your veterinarian before giving herbs.