- Vendor: MSD
Customize your order
Panacur BS is an anthelmintic for cattle, sheep, goats, horses and ostrich which also treats roundworm, lungworm and milk tapeworm.
Fenbendazole 5% m/v
Directions for use:
Shake well prior to use. Panacur BS is in a ready to use form.
Cattle - Dose 5mg/kg body mass. i.e 1ml per 10 kg body mass.
Horses - Dose 5mg/kg body mass. i.e 1ml per 10 kg body mass.
Sheep & Goats - For roundworm, lungworm and milk tapeworm dose at 10mg/kg body mass. i.e 1ml/5kg body mass. For only roundworm and lungworm treatment dose at 5mg/kg body mass. i.e 1ml/10kg body mass ( Half the dose and double the amount of treatment per pack when treating for Roundworm and Lungworm only.)
Ostrich - Dose 1,5 ml per 5kg body mass.
Panacur can be safely used in all classes of cattle and horses. Panacur can be safely used in all rams and ewes before and after mating, pregnant ewes, young, old and debilitated animals. Does not stain wool or mohair. panacur BS is also safe in mature ostriches and ostrich chickens.
- Do not mix or dilute with any unspecified substance
- Sheep must be inoculated against Pulpy Kidney (enterotoxaemia) before dosing.
- Do not slaughter animals for human consumption within 7 days of treatment.
- Keep away from foodstuffs
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals