Practic Dog 11-22kg Medium (Single)
Note: This is a single pipette and not a pack of 3 as indicated in the image
Practic is a topical product for the treatment and prevention of flea and tick infestations on dogs, for a period of 4 weeks. Practic is safe to use on puppies after the age of 8 weeks and weighing more than 2 kg's.
Directions for use:
Practic uses the active ingredient Pyriprole and delivers 275mg per medium dog pipette. Each pipette will cover 1 dog weighing between 11 - 22 kg's.
- For application to the skin only.
- Remove the pipette from the packaging and hold in the upright position.
- Snap off the top of the pipette along the score line but only once all the liquid is in the body of the pipette.
- Part the hair on the back, between your pets shoulder blades until the skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the pipette on the visible skin and squeeze until all the liquid is on the skin
- Ensure that the liquid is in a spot that your dog will not be able to reach to prevent it being licked off.
It is important to apply the dose where the dog cannot lick it off and to make sure that animals do not lick each other following treatment.
Dogs should not be bathed,shampooed or allowed to swim for 48 hours before treatment. Immersion of the animal within 24 hours of treatment may reduce the efficacy of the product. However, weekly immersion after 48 hours of treatment does not affect the efficacy against fleas and ticks.
In cases of heavy infestation, the dog's surroundings and bedding should be washed/vacuumed and treated with a suitable household insecticide.
Do not use on puppies under 8 weeks of age or under 2 kg's.
Apply only to the surface of the skin and on intact skin. Do not administer orally or via any other route.
Dog's should be accurately weighed prior to treatment to ensure that the correct dose is used.
This product is NOT suitable for cats, kittens or rabbits.
Do not use on sick animals ( e.g systemic disease, fever) or animals recovering from a disease.
Recently treated pets should not sleep in the same bed as their owners, especially children, until the application site has dried.
Avoid skin contact with the product and wash hands immediately after application.