Roudybush Daily Maintenance Diet Crumbles 1.25kg
- Vendor: Roudybush
Customize your order
Roudybush Daily Maintenance Bird Food is scientifically formulated for the care of healthy adult birds. All natural, high-quality ingredients work together to build a diet specifically formulated with the nutrition your bird requires. This comprehensive formula doesn’t have any artificial colours, flavours or animal by-products and doesn’t require any additional vitamin or mineral supplements for a complete meal. This recipe is a great diet to feed pet birds year-round and for off-season breeding birds.
- Developed with all-natural and high-quality ingredients and made without added sugars, colours, flavours or animal by-products.
- 100% edible means all nutrition and no waste for easier clean-up and a healthier diet.
- This complete diet means no additional vitamin or mineral supplements are needed.
- Intended for adult birds that are not laying eggs or feeding chicks.
- Ideal for birds such as Cockatiels, Quakers, Lovebirds, Budgerigars (Parakeets), Conures, Ringecks, Parrotlets, Canaries and Neophemas.
Feed as sole diet. Do not give vitamin or mineral supplements. Healthy treats may be given in moderate amounts if desired. Make sure your bird is eating the diet by evaluating its droppings. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not store on concrete.
Roudybush Food Size Selector
Ordered Roudybush items showed in stock online, however was out of stock - got 3 of the 4 bags I ordered. Order placed a month ago go. Still waiting on the refund for the 4th bag I did not get. Absolutely shocking customer service. Won’t support going forward. I’ve sent numerous emails.
Roudybush Daily Maintenance Diet Medium 1.25kg
My little guy loves Roudybush.
Hi, I have a 9 year old, medium size Sulpher-crested Cockatoo. Her name is Zera, I decided to completely remove sunflower seeds from her diet, and replace it with Roudybush, my cockatoo was skeptical at first, so I crushed the pellets, added water, and introduced it to her, in the form of a porridge. It's been two weeks now, and her feathers is already showing the benefits ♡ She's now getting used to the pellets and life is just so much easier not having to struggle with sunflower hulls/shells shattered all over the place. ♡♡
My eclectus loves it