Royal Canin Feline Instinctive Chunks In Gravy Pouch (Box of 12)
Royal Canin Instinctive cat food for adult cats, juicy chunks in tasty gravy, health-diet in a freshness pouch with Macro Nutrient Profile for long-term acceptance
The health-diet of Royal Canin Instinctive cat food is based on Royal Canin's commitment to the highest quality and includes the Macro Nutrient Profile instinctively preferred by adult cats (from one year of age)
- specific Macro Nutrient Profile of adult cats leads to instinctive and long-term acceptance. However healthy the diet, if the cat won't eat it, it's not much good!
- Adult cats, especially neutered individuals, are at an increased risk of developing urinary stones. Royal Canin Instinctive promotes a Healthy Urinary System by helping to reduce the concentration of the minerals which can lead to urinary stones.
- All necessary nutrients for optimal health and vitality.
- High inclusion of essential fatty acids promotes beaming health and a moderate energy content helps to maintain ideal weight.
- Juicy chunks in tasty gravy. The portioned freshness pouches maintain the full flavour of the food and protect the high quality of its nutrients. At the same time they are easy to open.
The Macro Nutrient Profile describes the distribution of nutrients which provide energy. It signifies optimal proportions of proteins, fats and carbohydrates for long-term acceptance.The specific Nutrient Profile of cats varies with age, but also with physiological status (e.g. pregnancy, lactation).
Meat and animal derivatives, fish and fish derivatives, cereals, vegetable protein extracts, derivatives of vegetable origin, minerals, sugar (max. 0.5%).
Zinc (25 mg/kg), manganese (6 mg/kg), iodine (0,5 mg/kg), selenium (0,05 mcg/kg), iron (40 mg/kg), copper (5 mg/kg), vitamin A (35.000 IU/kg), vitamin D3 (140 IU/kg), vitamin E (60 mg/kg), vitamin B1 thiamine (3 mg/kg), vitamin B2 riboflavin (2 mg/kg), vitamin B5 pantothenic acid (9 mg/kg), vitamin B6 pyridoxine (1 mg/kg), vitamin B12 cobalamin (0,02 mcg/kg), vitamin B3 niacin (10 mg/kg), biotin (0,1 mcg/kg), folic acid (0,5 mg/kg), choline (600 mg/kg), taurine (1000 mg/kg)
Daily amount where Royal Canin Instinctive is fed exclusively, in pouches/day:
|Cat's weight||Underweight||Ideal weight||Overweight|
|3 kg||3||2 1/2||-|
|4 kg||4||3||2 1/2|
|6 kg||6||4 1/2||4|
|7 kg||-||5 1/2||4 1/2|
Daily amount where fed in combination with dry food:
|Cat's weight||Underweight||Ideal weight||Ideal weight||Overweight|
|3 kg||1 pouch + 35 g||1 pouch + 20-25 g||-||-|
|4 kg||1 pouch + 50-55 g||1 pouch + 35-40 g||2 pouch + 20 g||2 pouch + 10 g|
|5 kg||1 pouch + 65-75 g||1 pouch + 50-55 g||2 pouch + 30-35 g||2 pouch + 20-25 g|
|6 kg||1 pouch + 80-95 g||1 pouch + 60-70 g||2 pouch + 45-50 g||2 pouch + 30-35 g|
|7 kg||-||1 pouch + 75-85 g||2 pouch + 55-65 g||2 pouch + 40-45 g|
Changing from one food to another should be done gradually so your cat's intestinal flora has sufficient time to adapt to a new food. Over 7 days, mix Royal Canin wet food in gradually increasing proportions into your cat's existing diet. This gradual adaptation lowers the risk of diarrhoea. Excessive food intake may also cause digestive problems.
Please note that these are guidelines only. Actual feeding amounts should be adjusted according to your cat's age, activity levels and circumstances. Monitor your cat's weight and adjust feeding amounts as required. Daily amounts should be offered spread over two portions a day. Fresh water should be provided at all times.