Lekker Barkery Beef & Lamb Meat Sticks
- Vendor: The Lekker Barkery
Customize your order
Our Beef & Lamb Meat Sticks make the perfect chew. They are 100% natural, beef and lamb proteins simply heat dried. No fur kid can resist the slithers of lamb liver wrap!
- Salt and additive free
- Only protein ingredients used
- High in protein (including elastin proteins and collagen)
- A natural source of glucosamine
- Lamb’s liver contains a rich source of vitamins and minerals including vitamin A. It is also a good source of omega 3 and 6
- Chew treats help curb boredom and encourage the release of endorphins which help to naturally sooth and calm
- Chew treats are also essential in helping the development of strong jaw muscles
- helps clean teeth
Handmade, Beef and Lamb Chews for Dogs The Lekker Barkery chews are great for using as rewards and boredom breaking for the canine fur kid. Our Beef Meat Sticks with Lamb Liver are heat dried and nothing added. Only certified meat is used. Our products are hand crafted with much love and care.
Ingredients: Beef Paddywack (nuchal ligament from the neck area) & Lamb Liver
Do not exceed 10% of your dog’s daily caloric intake with treats. Feed as a supplement and treat, not as a replacement of meals. Overfeeding of high protein treats can cause stomach upset. Always supervise pets when feeding treats and always provide fresh drinking water to aid digestion.
SMALL BREED (1—10 kg) 3-4 sticks p/week
MEDIUM BREED (11 –25kg) *1-2 sticks p/day
LARGE BREED (over 25kg) * Not recommended * Beef & Lamb Meat Bars or Beef Twists are better suited to large breeds. Small chews can be potential chocking hazards. If your medium breed tends to gulp, the lamb meat bar or beef twist would be a better chew option.
Life Stages *puppy/adult/senior (*from 16 weeks)
APPROXIMATE kcal per 15g stick (average stick weight): 65
Feed within 6 months of packed date and store in a cool dry place. Alternatively freeze before expiry to preserve. Only defrost what is consumed. Not intended for human consumption.