Lekker Barkery Lamb Meat Bars Value Pack
- Vendor: The Lekker Barkery
Customize your order
Our Beef & Lamb Meat Bars make the perfect chew for medium large breed dogs. They are 100% natural, beef and lamb proteins, heat dried with nothing added. The tasty liver strip is totally irresistible!
- Salt and additive free
- Only protein ingredients used
- High in protein (including elastin proteins and collagen)
- A natural source of glucosamine
- Lamb’s liver contains a rich source of vitamins and minerals including vitamin A. It is also a good source of omega 3 and 6
- Chew treats help curb boredom and encourage the release of endorphins which help to naturally sooth and calm
- Chew treats are also essential in helping the development of strong jaw muscles
- helps clean teeth
Handmade, Beef and Lamb Chews for Dogs The Lekker Barkery chews are great for using as rewards and boredom breaking for the canine fur kid. Our Beef Meat Sticks with Lamb Liver are heat dried and nothing added. Only certified meat is used. Our products are hand crafted with much love and care. Additional Information Ingredients: Beef Paddywack (nuchal ligament from the neck area) & Lamb Liver Feeding
Do not exceed 10% of your dog’s daily caloric intake with treats. Feed as a supplement and treat, not as a replacement of meals. Overfeeding of high protein treats can cause stomach upset. Always supervise pets when feeding treats and always provide fresh drinking water to aid digestion.
SMALL BREED (1—10 kg) *Not recommended
MEDIUM BREED (11 –25kg) 1 bar p/week
LARGE BREED (over 25kg) 2-3 bars p/week
*Beef & Lamb Meat Sticks are better suited to small breeds and are more calorie appropriate.
Life Stages *puppy/adult/senior (*from 16 weeks and over 10kg)
Calorie Content APPROXIMATE kcal per 80g bar (average bar weight): 185
Feed within 6 months of packed date and store in a cool dry place. Alternatively freeze before expiry to preserve. Only defrost what is consumed. Not intended for human consumption.