Herbal Horse Farriers' Mix
- Vendor: Herbal Horse
Customize your order
A horse hoof care supplement with minerals, Kelp, Biotin and Methionine
A blend of vitamins, herbs and minerals to help address nutritional imbalances that result in weak, brittle or sensitive hooves. Farriers’ mix is an effective all round conditioner too.
Farriers’ Mix contains:
- Kelp: Dried seaweed meal is a source of many vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
- Methionine: Methionine is the most important amino acid for healthy hoof growth.
- Magnesium: Horses deficient in Magnesium can show signs of nervousness, excitability and muscle tremors.
- Rosehips: Rosehips are a source of the natural form of vitamin C.
- Choline Chloride: Choline Chloride is a newly recognised essential nutrient. It is turned into Methionine, the most important amino acid for hoof growth.
- Zinc: Zinc is an essential mineral for healthy hoof growth.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) plays a role in the immune system of the horse.
- Copper: Copper is an essential mineral for healthy hoof growth.
- Biotin: Biotin is essential for healthy hooves and skin.
- Crude Protein (14%)
- Crude Fibre (6%)
- Crude Ash (38%)
- Crude Oils and Fats (0.4%)
- Moisture Content (5.5%)
- Magnesium (113 333 mg/kg),
- One scoop (15g) per day. One 500g bag will last one horse four weeks.
Please take care:
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary products or advice
- Discontinue immediately at any sign of an adverse reaction