Customize your order
Acana Large Breed Adult is loaded with free-run chicken, wild-caught flounder and nest-laid eggs providing your dog with a diet rich and varied in fresh whole meat and protein - Delivered fresh and preservative free everyday.
Carbohydrates have been proven to possibly be the leading cause of obesity, resulting in bone and joint stress, and diabetes. Due to this, Acana has limited the amount of carbohydrates in their food and has replaced fast carbohyrates with low glycemic fruits and vegetables.
Meat-based foods that mirror your dog's evolutionary diet.
Acana Large Breed Adult is suitable for large breed dogs above 25 kg from 18 months of age.
Fresh chicken meat (13%), chicken meal (12%) turkey meal (11%), red lentils, whole green peas (8%), field beans, fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart kidney)(4%), herring meal (4%), fresh whole eggs (4%), fresh whole flounder (4%), herring oil (3%), chicken fat (3%), sun-cured alfalfa, green lentils whole yellow peas, pea fiber, fresh chicken cartilage (2%), dried brown kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole parsnips, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh whole carrots, fresh red delicious apples, fresh Bartlett pear, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, tumeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rose hips, enteroccus faecium.
Supplements: Zinc Chelate. Vitamin E (Preservative)
* All ingredients used are deemed fit for human consumption.
- Crude protein (min.) - 31 %
- Fat content (min.) - 15 %
- Crude ash (max.) - 7 %
- Crude fibres (max.) - 6 %
- Moisture (max.) - 12 %
- Calcium (min.) - 1.4 %
- Phosphorus (min.) - 1.1 %
- Omega-6 fatty acids (min.) - 2.4 %
- Omega-3 fatty acids (min.) - 1.2 %
- DHA (min.) - 0.35 %
- EPA (min.) - 0.35 %
- Glucosamine (min.) - 1500 mg/kg
- Chondroitin sulfate (min.) - 900 mg/kg
- Linoleic acid (min.) - 2.2 %
- Carbohydrate (NFE) - 29 %
- Vitamin A - 12.2 KIU/kg
- Vitamin D3 - 1,475 IU/kg
- Vitamin E - 140 IU/kg
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) - 5 mg/kg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) - 6.5 mg/kg
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin) - 55 mg/kg
- Vitamin B5 (Pan. Acid) - 20 mg/kg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) - 4 mg/kg
- Vitamin B12 - 0.07 mg/kg
- Folic Acid - 2 mg/kg
- Choline - 2,300 mg/kg
- Sodium - 0.35 %
- Chloride - 0.50 %
- Potassium - 0.75 %
- Magnesium - 0.13 %
- Iron - 175 mg/kg
- Zinc - 190 mg/kg
- Copper - 22 mg/kg
- Manganese - 13 mg/kg
- Iodine - 2 mg/kg
- Selenium - 0.6 mg/kg
The best food! My golden retrievers love this dog food!
I love the small pellets for my great dane! He is a healthy boy, and loves his food