Customize your order
Advantix is a monthly topical treatment and prevention of fleas, ticks, biting lice, flies and mosquitoes suitable for puppies and dog's. Advantix will kill all parasites present on your dog between 24 - 48hours after treatment and will continue to protect your dog from re-infestation for four weeks after treatment.
Fleas are killed on your dog before they are able to lay eggs and larval flea stages are killed in the surrounding environment of treated dogs. Advantix controls Flea Allergy Dermatitis and repels tick, flies and mosquitoes.
One pipette will cover one puppy/dog between 4 - 10 kg's.
- Remove the cap off the pipette. Turn the cap around and use the end as a "key" to open the pipette, twist the cap to break the seal
- Part the hair on the back of the neck, at the base of the skull, until the skin is visible.
- Place the pipette on the exposed skin and squeeze until all the contents have been emptied onto your pets skin.
In severe infestations two treatments 2-3 weeks apart are recommended.
Your pet will need to be dry for 3 days before administering this product and 3 days after to ensure proper distribution over your pets skin.
- DO NOT USE ON CATS!
- Do not use on puppies under 7 weeks of age.
- Do not use on puppy/dog under 1.5 kg.
- Do not allow recently treated pets to groom each other until application site has dried. If they have groomed each other then salivation may occur as a result. If your cat usually grooms your pet then keep them separated until application site is completely dry. If your cat does ingest Advantix then seek veterinary advice immediately.
- On rare occasions reactions in dogs may include transient skin sensitivity or lethargy.
- Do not get this product in your pets eyes or mouth.
- Dispose of used pipettes safely.
- The solvent in Advantix may stain certain materials such as plastic, leather, fabrics and finished surfaces. Make sure application site has dried before allowing treated animals to make contact with these materials.