Arnica Ice is a gel-based pain killer for the temporary relief of aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with sprains, strains or arthritis.
Effective as an aid for cooling tendons and overworked muscles in horses, before and after a workout. It is also safe and effective for use on dogs. Some pet owners have used it on themselves and are very familiar with the soothing properties of the product.
The following 4 main ingredients work together to provide relief:
- Arnica oil: A well-known herbal anti-inflammatory
- Menthol: Stimulates the sensory nerves, inducing a feeling of coolness. Acts as a mild local anaesthetic and relieves aching.
- Camphor: Has mild anaesthetic properties. It has traditionally been used for swelling and sprains, as well as for relieving arthritic pains.
- Witch hazel: promotes healing of bruises and swellings.
Can be used on Dogs, Horses and Humans
Directions for use
Rub in thoroughly before and after a workout.
- LEGS: To relieve pain, rub in thoroughly three or more times a day.
- BACK, SHOULDERS & FLANK: Apply liberally for relief of soreness and stiffness (it can be used three or more times daily). Don’t apply under saddle area if horse is to be ridden after treatment.
- THERAPEUTIC BODYWASH: when a coolant is indicated, mix 2 tablespoonfuls of gel into 1 litre of warm water and apply with a sponge to the horse’s entire body.
Arnica Oil 1%, menthol 1%, camphor 0,6%, witch hazel 0,6% in a gel base.