Broadline for Cats 2.5-7.5 kg
- Vendor: Boehringer Ingelheim
Customize your order
Broadline for Cats is a broad spectrum parasiticide for topical use on cats.
Cats can pick up fleas, ticks and worms throughout the year, becoming re-infested whenever they are exposed to a contaminated environment. Your cat's risk of exposure depends on their lifestyle, the time of year and the presence of other cats.
A single treatment will protect your cat against fleas and ticks for up to 1 month. It will also treat roundworms, tapeworms and bladderworm.
- Treatment and prevention of flea and tick infestations on cats
- Prevention of environmental flea contamination by inhibiting the development of flea immature stages (eggs, larvae and pupae) for up to 8 weeks
- As part of a treatment strategy for the control of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD)
- Treatment of notoedres mange
- Treatment of chewing lice
- Treatment of gastro-intestinal roundworms and tapeworms
- For optimal control of flea and tick infestations, monthly treatments are recommended
- Do not use in sick or convalescent animals
- Do not use in rabbits
It contains fipronil with insecticidal activity against adult fleas and lice, and acaricidal activity against immature and adult ticks and; (s)-methoprene with ovicidal and larvicidal activity against immature fleas plus the endectocides eprinomectin and praziquantel to complete the broad spectrum with activity against gastrointestinal nematodes, lungworms and tapeworms and vesical worms. It is also effective in the treatment of notoedric mange (Notoedres cati).
Dosage & Application
Direction for use:
Use only as directed. Topical application only. Do not inject, do not administer orally or via any other route.
- Open one blister, remove the applicator from the package and hold it upright.
- To apply Broadline, pull back the plunger slightly, twist and pull off the cap.
- Part the hair on the midline of the neck, between the base of the skull and the shoulder blades until the skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the applicator on the skin and apply the entire content directly onto the skin in one spot.