Customize your order
Burgess Ferret Nuggets are a single component extruded diet which helps prevent selective feeding. This super premium complete ferret food is made from high quality ingredients and is fully supplemented for optimum health.
The product contains high levels of quality chicken which provides the essential high protein levels that ferrets need. Contains Taurine to maintain coat condition.
The product also contains Prebiotic to help stimulate the beneficial gut bacteria. Ferrets are carnivores, their staple diet needs to contain meat protein and they also need a constant supply of clean fresh water. This clean product is convenient and easy to feed and does not attract flies as can happen with fresh meat.
- High in good quality chicken protein and fat for obligate carnivores
- Mono-kibble to prevent selective feeding
- Contains a natural Prebiotic to aid healthy digestion
- Natural antioxidants to support the immune system
- With Taurine for coat condition and all round health
- Added linseed for coat condition
- Fortified with vitamins A, D3 & E for healthy skin, coat, teeth and bones
- Healthier than feeding raw meat and stays fresher for longer
- No artificial flavours or colours
- No added preservatives
Introduce Burgess Ferret Nuggets to your ferret by gradually mixing in the new food with the old over a period of 7-10 days until the new food completely replaces the old diet Always ensure fresh clean water is available for your ferret
Crude Protein 38%; Crude Oils and Fats 20%; Crude Fibre 1%; Crude Ash 8%
Poultry Meal (min 42%); Rice; Poultry Fat; Fish Meal; Hydrolysed Poultry Meal; Brewer’s Yeast; Beet Pulp; Poultry Gravy; Salt; Short chain fructo-oligosaccharides 0.25%; Potassium Chloride Nutritional Additives Vitamin A (retinyl acetate) (E672) 25,000 iu/kg Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (E671) 2,000 iu/kg Vitamin E (dl Alpha tocopherol acetate) (3a700) 250 mg/kg Calcium Iodate Anhydrous (E2) 0.55 mg/kg Sodium Selenite (E8) 0.33 mg/kg Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate (E1) 200 mg/kg Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate (E4) 20 mg/kg Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate (E6) 429 mg/kg Manganous Oxide (E5) 24 mg/kg Taurine 1500 mg/kg Biotin 0.2 mg/kg
Couldn't be more happy with the service and product.