Customize your order
Buzz Off fly repellent is an effective spray-on fly repellent for horses for protection against house flies.
Directions for use
Shake well before use
- It is recommended that rubber gloves are worn during application.
- Brush animals to remove excess dirt and dust.
- Apply to areas where flies accumulate, with special attention to legs, shoulders, shanks, neck and ears.
- Dampen a sponge or a soft cloth with Buzz Off
- Rub over horse avoiding the eyes.
- Repeat as necessary.
DO NOT SPRAY MIST AROUND THE HEAD OR EYES
- Poisonous by contact, swallowing and inhalation.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
- Do not use on broken skin or wounds.
- If any irritation occurs, rinse thoroughly with water and discontinue use.
- Toxic to bees, fish and reptiles.
- Do not use on cats.
- Keep out of reach of children and uninformed persons.
Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may be a result of wide ranging causes. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and contact the registration holder.
- Citronella oil
- Essential herbal extracts.