Carefresh Paper Bedding
- Vendor: Carefresh
Customize your order
Only Carefresh Paper Bedding is made from scratch with pillowy soft, ultra absorbent comfyfluff designed specifically for small pets.
Made from 100% reclaimed natural fiber, it provides your small pet a cozy, natural home that is better for your small pets, your home and the planet.
Perfect for hamsters, gerbils, rats, mice, rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, ferrets.
Carefresh complete comfort care provides all the features small pet parents care about:
- Soft - Made with comfyfluff which provides the most comfortable home with bedding made from scratch using raw, natural paper fiber obtained directly from its source.
- Fresh - 10 day odor control; Proven odour control formula suppresses overpowering ammonia odours for up to ten days
- Dry - 2x more absorbent than shavings; Keeps your small pet warm & dry with bedding that absorbs liquid better than shavings.
- Clean - Low dust and easy to clean; 99% dust free; High-performance bedding is virtually dust-free to ensure a cleaner, healthier home for your small pet and easy clean-up for you.
- Natural - No harsh chemicals or dyes; Provides all the features small pet lovers care about, to keep your little furball healthy and clean. Plus, it is biodegradable and compostable.
- Apply 1-3" of bedding to your pet's home. Remove damp spots or soiled areas between changes and replace with fresh bedding.
- Clean the cage completely once a week by scrubbing the bottom of the cage and soiled accessories with warm water and a gentle soap and replacing dirty litter and bedding.
- Rinse and dry everything completely before returning it to the cage.
After trying a number of bedding products, we have settled on using the Carefresh (white) paper bedding as our first option. It works as advertised and get smelly quickly or turn to harsh dust, as some of the other 'recommended' products do.
Great product. Definitely helps with the unpleasant smells.
Purchased for my guinea pig, a bag that costs R240 was just enough for one standard (90cm x 30cm) cage. complete madness. other than the uneconomical pricing, the product worked well for 7 days.
Much better than wood shavings as a substrate (and safer) and my hamster loves it for bedding and burrowing
Perfectly safe and great for burrowing. Pine shavings are unsafe for hamsters, so this is a great alternative!