Fiprotec Cat 1-8kg Pink (Single)
- Vendor: Ascendis Animal Health
Customize your order
Fiprotec is a monthly topical treatment and prevention of fleas and ticks suitable for cats. It contains the active ingredient Fipronil 9.7% m/v. Fipronil will spread over the entire coat of the animal and kill all fleas within 24hours of application and ticks within 48 hours. Fiprotec has a residual effect which keeps killing fleas for up to 5 weeks and tick for up to 2 weeks.
One pipette will cover one cat up to 8 kg's.
- Remove the pipette from the rack.
- Twist off the top
- Part the hair on the back of the neck, at the base of the skull, until the skin is visible.
- Place the pipette on the exposed skin and squeeze until all the contents have been emptied onto your pets skin.
In severe infestations two treatments 2-3 weeks apart are recommended.
Your pet will need to be dry for 3 days before administering this product and 3 days after to ensure proper distribution over your pets skin.
- Do not use on kittens under 12 weeks of age.
- Do not get this product in your pets eyes or mouth.
- Dispose of used pipette safely.
Used this on my one year old male kitty and it hasn’t really done anything for him
My cat was looking hair badly in the back area of his body, we tried everything even other flee product, (he did not have fleas but I am sure some sort of infection/parasite picked up from playing in the garden). This is the second month using Fiprotec and the hair is grown back and my boy is much happier.
Always satisfied with this product for keeping my cat tick and flea free
This product is absolutely amazing for cats. My cat had ticks and they were all gone after two treatments. :)