Frontline Plus Dog 20-40kg Large (Box of 3)
- Vendor: Boehringer Ingelheim
Customize your order
Frontline Plus is a topical medication for the treatment & prevention of ticks and fleas infestations on dogs and puppies from 8 weeks of age. It also controls Flea Allergy Dermatitis and biting lice. Frontline Plus effectively kills fleas by breaks their life cycle and preventing the development of flea eggs and larvae into adult fleas.
Frontline Plus contains the active ingredients Fipronil 100g/L and S-Methoprene 90g/L. Fipronil works by attacking the nerve cells of fleas, resulting in their becoming disorientated and hyperactive before dying. (S)-methoprene interferes with egg production and hatching of fleas, as well as inhibiting larval development.
Consequently, no more pupae are produced, and the flea life cycle is broken.
One pipette will dose one puppy/dog between 20 - 40 kg's
- Remove pipette from the packaging
- Snap off tip to open the pipette
- Part the fur on the back of your dogs neck, between the shoulder blades, until skin is visible.
- Place open pipette on the exposed skin and squeeze until all the contents have been emptied onto your cats skin.
- Reapply every 4 weeks
In severe flea infestations two treatments 2-3 weeks apart are recommended.
Your pet will need to be dry for 3 days before administering this product and 3 days after to ensure proper distribution over your pets skin.
- Do not use on puppies under 8 weeks of age.
- Do not allow recently treated pets to groom each other until application site has dried. If they have groomed each other then salivation may occur as a result.
- Dispose of used pipettes safely.