Panacur Pet Paste- 4.8g
- Vendor: MSD
Customize your order
Panacur Pet Paste is for the treatment of infections with gastrointestinal nematodes in kittens, cats, puppies and adult dogs. Panacur Pet Paste can also be used for the treatment of infections with Giardia spp in dogs.
Each 1g of paste contains Fenbendazole 187.5 mg
Directions for use:
Each injector contains 4.8 g paste, equivalent to 900 mg Fenbendazole. The plunger has 18 graduations, each unit corresponding to to 50 mg Fenbendazole. The desired number of units is selected by turning the ring on th plunger.
Adult cats - The dose is 75mg of Fenbendazole per kg body weight on two successive days.
- Up to 2 kg, 3 graduations of the plunger daily for two days.
- 2.1 - 4 kg, 6 graduations of the plunger daily for two days.
- 4.1 - 6 kg, 9 graduations of the plunger daily for two days.
kittens, puppies and dogs - The dose is 50mg of Fenbendazole per kg body mass for three successive days.
- Up to 1 kg, 1 graduations of the plunger daily for three days.
- 1.1 - 2 kg, 2 graduations of the plunger daily for three days.
- 2.1 - 3 kg, 3 graduations of the plunger daily for three days.
- And so on....
Panacur Pet Paste should be administered straight into the mouth after feeding by squeezing the paste from the plunger onto the base of the tongue. Alternatively the paste can be mixed into the food.
- Do not use in pregnant bitches up to day 39 of gestation.
- Do not use in pregnant queens.
- Keep out of reach of children and uninformed persons.
- Read the package insert fully before use.
- Do not use after expiry date stated on the label and outer package.
- After first opening, use all contents within 28 days.
Fantastic product and service!