Redonyl Ultra 150mg - 60 Capsules
- Vendor: Ascendis Animal Health
Customize your order
Redonyl® Ultra is a nutritional supplement that supports skin function in dogs and cats with dermatosis
and excessive loss of hair. Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) is a naturally occurring bioactive compound
which helps balance tissue homeostasis by controlling the mast cell functions. The ultra-micronised
formulation of PEA (PEA-um) increases its bioavailability and bioactivity. In conjunction with essential
fatty acids (GLA, EPA and DHA) and biotin (Vitamin H), PEA-um helps support optimal skin condition.
• It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before use.
• Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals
• Although this supplement has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions,
failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek
Directions for use:
• Cut open the skittle capsule on the narrow side and squeeze the contents into the animals mouth or mix with food, alternatively the skittle capsule can be swallowed whole.
Body Weight (kg) / 150mg Capsules/ day
13 - 19kg - 1 x 150mg/day
20 - 35kg - 2 x 150mg/day
> 35kg - 3 x 150mg/day
Each capsule contains
PEA-um (Ultra-micronised Palmitoylethanolamide) 150 mg
Essential Fatty Acids (GLA, EPA and DHA) 75 mg
Biotin 1,5 mg
It is excellent and can recommend it for any dog.
Sorted out my boerboel pups skin allergies in just 2 months, she now has a thick shiny coat, no scratching or itch. Best product ever!
Too soon to say