FOR Puppies and Kittens Up To 2.5KG
- Topical, once-a-month parasiticide for puppies and kittens.
- Provides systemic treatment against a broad spectrum of external and internal parasites.
Revolution® (selamectin) is indicated for use in puppies and kittens 6 weeks of age or older against the following parasites
- Fleas: for the treatment, control and prevention of flea (Ctenocephalides spp) infestations and control of flea allergy dermatitis. Adult fleas are killed for one month following administration of Revolution® according to the recommended dosing schedule. Additionally, flea eggs exposed to Revolution® are not viable and flea larvae in the treated animal’s surroundings are killed or prevented from developing to adults.
- Ticks: control of tick (Haemaphysalis leachi and Rhipicephalus sanguineus) infestations.
- Heartworm: prevention of heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria immitis.
- Ear mites: treatment and control of ear mite (Otodectes cynotis) infestations.
- Sarcoptic Mange (puppies): treatment and control of sarcoptic mange (Sarcoptes scabiei).
- Intestinal hookworm and roundworm infestations in kittens and intestinal roundworm infestations in puppies.
- Lice: treatment of lice infestations in puppies (Trichodectes canis) and kittens (Felicola subrostratus).
- Broad-spectrum protection against internal and external parasites.
Excellent safety profile:
- Revolution® is unscheduled and is not a pesticide or poison
Demonstrated to be well tolerated in over 15 different pure and mixed cat breeds, and over 100 different pure and mixed dog breeds
- Can be used in kittens from 6 weeks of age
- Kills adult fleas, prevents flea eggs from hatching and either kills or prevents the development of flea larvae into pupae
- Reduces the signs of flea allergic dermatitis without the need for supplementary environmental flea control measures.
- Convenient, easy to apply monthly application.
- Non-greasy, quick-drying preparation.
- Waterfast only 2 hours after application.
- Hold tube upright.
- Press cap down until a click is heard (cap punctures applicator seal).
- Remove cap and check to be sure tip of tube is open.
- Part hair at base of neck and place tip of tube on visible skin area.
- Squeeze tube 3 or 4 times in one spot until empty. Keep tube squeezed to avoid drawing liquid back into tube. While keeping tube squeezed, drag it away from liquid and lift up to remove.
- Ensure tube is empty.
- The recommended dose is 6 mg selamectin/kg of body weight.