Customize your order
Adult rabbits have specific nutritional requirements. Science Selective Rabbit is formulated with 25% crude fibre and balanced calcium:phosphorus so you can be sure you are providing your rabbits with the finest quality nuggets that will help support wellbeing and promote vitality. That’s why vets recommend Science Selective Rabbit.
Naturally tasty and healthy
A typical adult rabbit weighing 2.5kg, requires approximately 60-70g per day of Supreme Science Selective Rabbit food. Selective can be fed as desired, however weight and wellbeing should be monitored regularly. Before and after opening, store in a cool dry place. Fresh hay and water should always be available.
- Daily diet for all breeds of adult rabbits (aged 20 weeks+)
- Single component extruded nuggets prevent selective feeding
- Rich in natural ingredients
- High fibre (25%) helps promote dental and digestive health
- No added sugars and low-calorie content to help prevent obesity
- Correctly balanced calcium: phosphorus ratio – Calcium 0.6%, Phosphorus 0.4%
- Prebiotics (MOS) to support healthy gut motility and digestive wellbeing
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals
- With linseed – a natural source of Omega 3 & 6, for healthy skin and glossy coat
- Highly palatable and fully extruded, making nutrients easy to digest
- Helps maintain healthy weight
- Formulations based on published scientific research
- Fully compliant with FEDIAF rabbit nutrition guidelines
- Recommended by veterinarians
- Recyclable packaging
Ingredients and nutrition
Supreme Science Selective is for adult rabbits. It is high in natural fibre to promote well-being and vitality. With no added sugars and the finest quality ingredients, Selective is kind to teeth and means your rabbits will experience a great taste sensation and Supreme satisfaction.
Alfalfa meal, soya bean hulls, wheat, wheat feed, dried beet pulp, soya bean meal, flaked peas, soya oil, linseeds, calcium carbonate, prebiotics (MOS), yucca extract.
- Crude protein - 14.0%
- Crude fibre - 25.0%
- Crude oils and fats - 4.0%
- Crude ash - 8.0%
- Calcium - 0.6%
- Phosphorus - 0.4%
My Rabbits love the Science Selective rabbit food. Some of them prefer it from the Burgess.
this is the best quality bunny food on the market