Customize your order
The Sureflap Microchip Pet Door is suitable for large cats and small dogs.
It works with all common identification microchips and SureFlap RFID collar tags (not included). Compatibility can be checked here: https://www.sureflap.com/en-us/pet-doors/microchip-pet-door
- Installs into doors, walls or glass
- Manual 4-way locking system with arrow to indicate the setting: In and out/ out only/ in only/ completely locked
- Curfew Mode - program the door to lock and unlock at specified times
- Selective entry – any animal can exit. The microchip reader is located on the exterior of the pet door only
- Curfew mode – set the door to lock and unlock at specified times. It can be set to lock at the same time each day
- Up to 12 months battery life (4 x C cell batteries not included). A low battery indicator will flash when the batteries need changing
- Includes 1 RFID collar tag that can be used if your pet is not microchipped (additional tags sold separately in packs of two)
- Stores up to 32 pet identities in memory. Remembers all registered pets even when the batteries have been removed
- Works with all identification microchips worldwide and SureFlap RFID collar tags.
- Outer frame: 26.2 x 28.1 cm (W x H)
- Entry: 18 x 17 cm (W x H)
- Size of cut out necessary for installation: 20.7 x 23.4 cm (W x H)
Great door, however a bit disappointed that it works only one way. Meaning you can only control other animals from getting in. I actually wanted to keep one of my pets inside. But the going out is always open. So now I installed the door backwards to control the pets from going out as well. But otherwise it is a great door. Control is perfect and very easy to use.
I received my Sureflap Microchip pet door and it works like a charm! I managed to train my 16 year old worsie how to use it within 24 hours! We now sleep trough the night and our worsie can go out during the night to do her business and come back without us having to get up everytime. Jay!!
Great product, very good quality, easy to fit. I just need to train my cats to use it, they are not sure. Thank you for the excellent service and communication.