Triworm Dewormer Cat (Box of 20)
- Vendor: Acendis Animal Health
Customize your order
Triworm-C is a deworming remedy suitable for cats and kittens. Triworm is effective against Ascarids, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms.
Each tablet contains Praziquantel 20 mg and Pyrantel pamoate 230 mg
Directions for use:
- Can be administered directly, or mixed/crushed with a small amount of food.
- Feeding ir fasting before treatment is not necessary
- Regular deworming at intervals of 3 or 6 months is advised in order to control worm infestations. Kittens should be dewormed every month until 6 months of age.
- Can be given safely to all cats including old cats and young kittens
- 2kg body mass - 0.5 tablet
- 4kg body mass - 1 tablet
- 6kg body mass - 1.5 tablets
Don’t forget the flea control! Fleas are often infected with the larvae of the Tapeworm, which can be transferred to your cat by swallowing the flea while grooming. In order to control worms, you also need to control fleas. A spot-on treatment is the easiest way to protect your cat – but you may also need one that kills flea larvae in your pet's surroundings, to effectively break the flea lifecycle.
If you don’t control a flea problem at the same time as worming, your cat is almost certain to be re-infected
- This product is for animal use only and should under no circumstances be administered to any animal other than that which is stated for.
- Keep out of reach of children and wash hands after use.