Triworm Dewormer Dog (1 per 10kg) (Single Pill)
- Vendor: Ascendis Animal Health
Customize your order
Triworm-D is a deworming remedy suitable for dogs and puppies. Triworm is effective against Ascarids, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms.
Each tablet contains Praziquantel 50 mg, Pyrantel pamoate 144 mg and Febantel 150 mg.
Directions for use:
- Can be administered directly, or mixed/crushed with a small amount of food.
- Feeding or fasting before treatment is not necessary
- Regular deworming at intervals of 3 or 6 months is advised in order to control worm infestations. Puppies should be dewormed from the age of 2 - 12 weeks at 2 week intervals, and at regular intervals thereafter.
- Pregnant bitches should be dewormed prior to mating and 10 days before whelping.
- Can be given safely to all dogs including young puppies, old dogs, working dogs and pregnant bitches.
Dose according to body mass ie 1 tablet per 10 kg
- 0.5 - 2kg body mass - quarter tablet
- 2 - 5kg body mass - half tablet
- 6 - 10kg body mass - 1 tablet
- 11 - 15kg body mass - 1.5 tablet
- 16 - 20kg body mass - 2 tablets
- 21 -25kg body mass - 2.5 tablets
- 26 - 30kg body mass - 3 tablet.
DO NOT use simultaneously with Piperazine compounds
Please note that these single pills are provided without vendor packaging.
Great product works 100% and the price suits my pocket.