Triworm Dewormer Dog XL (1 per 35kg) (Box of 15)
- Vendor: Acendis Animal Health
Customize your order
Triworm-D is a deworming remedy suitable for dogs and puppies. Triworm is effective against Ascarids, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms.
Directions for use:
- Can be administered directly, or mixed/crushed with a small amount of food.
- Feeding or fasting before treatment is not necessary
- Regular deworming at intervals of 3 or 6 months is advised in order to control worm infestations. Puppies should be dewormed from the age of 2 - 12 weeks at 2 week intervals, and at regular intervals thereafter.
- Pregnant bitches should be dewormed prior to mating and 10 days before whelping.
- Can be given safely to all dogs including young puppies, old dogs, working dogs and pregnant bitches.