Ultradog Superwoof Large Breed Puppy Chicken & Rice
Customize your order
Puppies need the right foods to help promote healthy digestion, which ensures that they have healthy skin and coats, strong teeth and bones, and that their high-energy levels are sustained.
Ultra Dog SuperWoof large puppy contains all of the nutrients that puppies need, therefore no supplementation of their diet is required.
- Muscular Support: High-quality protein blend to assist in maintaining lean muscle mass, and fatty acids for energy
- Healthy Digestive System: High-quality cereals and fibre to help maintain a healthy digestive system
- Nutritionally Balanced: Nutrients, vitamins and minerals to minimise deficiencies that may occur with a calorie-moderated diet
- Healthy Immune System: Vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A and E, that may support the immune system
- Healthy Skin and Coat:: Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids assist in maintaining a shiny coat and healthy skin
- Strong Bones and Teeth: Calcium and vitamin D for strong bones and healthy teeth
Recommended number of feedings is as follows:
- Feed puppies under 3 months of age 3-4 daily feedings of moistened food.
- After 3 months of age gradually reduce moistening and feed 3 times per day.
- From 6-18 months provide 2 daily feedings. Remove food after your puppy has finished eating (after 10-15 minutes for each of the above meals). Reduce the amount of food offered if the puppy becomes overweight.
Each puppy is different and depending on the puppy’s activity level and body condition, food amounts and/or time allowed to eat may need to be adjusted.
Ultra Dog Superwoof Puppy can also be used during the gestation and lactation period.
These amounts are averages based on moderately active dogs at normal environmental temperatures. Individual needs vary and feeding should be adjusted as required to maintain your dog at a lean, healthy body weight.
It was a pleasure dealing with a fast responds, accurate product and great quality at the right price