Please take note of the following communication from Royal Canin regarding stock availability of certain lines:
FRANCE : PROTEST ACTION AFFECTS SOME IMPORTED STOCK
There have been wide-spread « Yellow Jacket » protest actions in France for the past few months which has been widely reported in the international media.
As a result of road and transport blockages around France, this has affected to some extent, the regular French Royal Canin shipping of product to various countries including South Africa.
In mitigation of this effect, we already have wet airfreight in transit are placing further orders to ensure market coverage.
We wish to inform you that we may experience potential challenges on some imported product lines and SKUs available to order. Substitutions on SKU product sizes may occur. The potentially affected product lines are :
- VD Fibre Response Canine Dry 2 kg
- VD Anallergenic Canine Dry 3 kg
- VD Renal Canine Dry 2 kg
- VD Renal Canine Dry 7 kg
- VD Gastrointestinal Canine Dry 7.5 g
- VD Hypoallergenic Canine Dry 2 kg
- VD Hypoallergenic Canine Dry 7 kg
- VD Diabetic Canine Dry 12 kg
- BHN Shih Tzu Adult Canine Dry 7.5 kg
- BHN Schauzer Adult Canine Dry 3 kg
- BHN Schnauzer Adult Canine Dry 7.5 kg
- SHN Maxi Adult 5+ Canine Dry 15 kg
- VD Sensitivity Control Feline Dry 1.5 kg
- VD Fibre Response Feline Dry 2 kg
- VD Digest Sensitive Feline Wet 12 x 85 g
- Instinctive in Jelly Feline Wet 12 x 85 g
- Instinctive in Gravy Feline Wet 12 x 85 g
- Hairball Care Feline Wet 12 x 85 g
- Ageing +12 Feline Wet 12 x 85 g
- Ultra Light Feline Wet 12 x 85 g
- Renal Feline Wet 12 x 85 g
We at Pet Plus, apologise for the inconvenience this may cause, but I'm sure you will understand that the matter is beyond our control.
We will continue to fulfil orders from available stock, but once our stockholding has been used up, we will be unable to fulfil further orders.
During this time, we may have to refund customers due to shifting stock levels across the group and we apologise in advance for any issues in this regard.
- March 02, 2019
- Jonathan Smit