Customize your order
Antezole Deworming Liquid is for the treatment of roundworm and hookworm. Available in different flavours.
Antezole Liquid is packed in 100ml amber glass bottles, supplied with a separate pump which delivers exactly 1 ml of product with each pump.
Safe for use in dogs, cats, puppies and kittens.
Dosage For Dogs (Give 1ml per 10kg bodymass)
- Puppies from 1 week of age, and dogs 4kg and less: 1/2 ml
- Dogs 4-10kg and less: 1ml
- Dogs between 10kg and 20kg: 2ml
Dosage For Cats (Give 1 ml per 2½kg bodymass)
- Kittens from 1 week of age, and cats 1 kg and less: 1/2 ml
- Cats 1.2kg and less: 1ml
- Cats between 2½kg and 5kg: 2ml
How often should I dose?
Suggested programme for proper worm control
- Puppies up to 12 weeks of age: Treat at 2, 4, 6, 8 and 12 weeks
- Adult dogs (After 12 weeks of age): Treat every 3 months
- In areas where tapeworms are a known problem: Treat every 6 weeks
- Pregnant bitches: treat at mating, after whelping, then every 3 months
- Kittens up to 12 months: Treat every 4-6 weeks
- Adult Cats (after 12 months of age): Treat every 3-4 months