Customize your order
Orovet Oral Rinse contains Chlorhexidine, which is the most potent antiseptic in oral hygiene. It is a highly effective chemical agent for the prevention and reduction of plaque accumulation and gingivitis in cats and dogs.
- Broad spectrum of effectivity against gram positive and negative bacteria, fungi, yeasts and certain lipophylic viruses.
- Orovet inhibits the formation of plaque by reducing the absorption of further plaque components.
- The bacteria in existing plaque is killed, therefore diminishing the metabolic end products from these bacteria that will lead to gingivitis.
- Chlorhexidine has the ability to bind to oral mucosa and skin. This makes it ideal as it will not be washed out of the mouth rapidly.
- Chlorhexidine will promote healing in the oral cavity after oral surgery, by reducing the risk of secondary infections.
- SABS tested and approved !
Medpet Orovet Oral Spray