Ricky Litchfield Topical Gel
- Vendor: Ricky Litchfield
Customize your order
Ricky Litchfield products are an all-natural product range for dogs which contains the active ingredient Buchu extract.
Buchu is a Fynbos shrub that is indigenous to South Africa and has a long history of use in traditional herbal medicine. The Buchu extract found in this range contains the potent bioflavonoids quercetin, rutin, hesperidin, diosmin as well as diosphenol and Vitamins A, B and E.
The Ricky Litchfield Topical Gel has been scientifically proven to be an effective natural anti-inflammatory and anti-infective agent.
- Targets hot spots and eczema
- Ideal for post surgery healing
- Use on bites, stings, abrasions and wounds
- Natures own powerful anti-inflammatory
- A natural antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral gel
- Use post-op for bruising and soft tissue damage
Avoid use in/around the eye.
Apply a minimum of 3 - 5 times per day.
Use in conjunction with shampoo, powder, capsules or hot spot spray for best results.