Seresto Collar - Cat
The Seresto collar is an innovative anti-parasitic collar specially designed to target tick & fleas. It has been developed using a blend of materials which release the active ingredients in controlled, very low doses ensuring that the colloar lasts up to 8 months. This provides protection for your cat, not only killing fleas and ticks but also repelling ticks before they bite - which helps to protect your cat from the diseases these parasites can spread. This collar is safe for kittens from 10 weeks of age.
The active ingredients in Seresto have been developed to target insects and parasites, such as fleas and ticks, making it safe for mammals to use. There is also a ratchet-release mechanism on the collar which enables the collar to widen if neccessary and after a certain point the collar will break. This is ideal incase your pet gets caught on anything and will prevent choking.
How Seresto works: Seresto has been develop with a "polymer matrix". The active ingredients have been integrated into the matrix. When contact is made with your pets skin, low doses of the active ingredients are released from the matrix and absorbed through the fatty layer of your pets skin and hair. The active ingredients are then distributed over your pet's entire body surface to protect them.
How to apply:
- Remove collar from packaging and remove all excess plastic remnants from production.
- Put around pets neck and push one end through loop
- Tighten until two fingers fit between collar and your cat's neck
- Collar should not be loose as it needs to make contact with your pet's skin
- When optimal fit is reached, excesscollar length should be cut off and optional reflectors can be attatched.