Bravecto Chewable for Extra Large Dogs (40 - 56kg)
Customize your order
Bravecto is a chewable tablet for dogs containing fluralaner. It is for the treatment and prevention of flea and tick infestations in dogs. Bravecto can also be used as part of a treatment strategy for flea allergy dermatitis (FAD)
For the control of tick and flea infestations on dogs for 12 weeks.
• Treats and controls existing flea and tick infestations
• Sustained control of new flea and tick infestations for 12 weeks
• Safe for use in breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs
• Aids in the control of flea allergy dermatitis
For oral use only. Administer Bravecto at or around feeding time for maximum absorption and efficacy. For optimal control of flea and tick infestation, Bravecto should be administered every 12 weeks.
Bravecto chewable tablets should be administered in accordance with the following table (corresponding to a dose of 25-56 mg fluralaner/kg body weight within one weight band):
Bodyweight(kg) of dog
Number and strength of tablet to be administered
|Bravecto 112.5 mg||Bravecto 250 mg||Bravecto 500 mg||Bravecto 1000 mg||Bravecto 1400 mg|
|2* - 4.5||1|
|> 4.5 - 10||1|
|> 10 - 20||1|
|> 20 - 40||1|
|> 40 - 56||1|
- Safety in puppies under 8 weeks and weighing less than 2 kg has not been established.
- Keep the product in the original packaging until use.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and pets.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke while handling this product.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water immediately after use of the product.
- Do not store with food, drinks, medication or household products.
My dogs don't want to chew it .... can't say I don't blame them. To be honest they are extremely fussy eaters. But we hide it in all sorts of tasty treats and down the hatch it goes.
Broke it in half, hid the pieces in doggy dried wors and he chomped away. Would not chew the tablet undisguised, but he is a very fussy eater, to be fair.
We have been using Bravecto on our dogs for about 5 years now and the results are more than incredible. Some years ago, we almost lost one of our doggies to ticks and were seriously thinking of putting him to sleep. The infestation was terrible. We tried everything there was but the pest was winning and taking him away. We then decided to give Bravecto a try and we've never looked back. This product is really incredible.
We have used Bravecto for several years to protect our three dogs from tick and flea infestation all year round. We have found the product to be highly effective and to protect the animals for the full three month term between applications.