Mikki Nylon Muzzle
- Vendor: Mikki
Customize your order
The Mikki Nylon Muzzle is a lightweight, comfortable and a safe alternative to the traditional basket muzzle.
The Mikki Nylon Muzzle will allow your dog to pant, drink and treat train and comes complete with an adjustable strap with easy-fit snap lock. The muzzle also has a collar attachment to prevent your dog from pulling it off.
- Allows panting, drinking and treat training
- Quick and easy to fit
- An essential item for dogs that chase or may bite
- Sizes available for all breeds: See accompanying size guide under Fitting Instructions
- You have the right size muzzle for your dog
- The muzzle is only used for safety and restraint – not punishment
- You do not use for prolonged periods or during strenuous exercise
- You do not leave your muzzled dog unattended
NB: Muzzles should not be worn during strenuous exercise
Allow enough space for you to slide one finger inside the muzzle, around the side of your dog’s nose (fig. 1). This will enable them to pant, drink and for you to give titbits during training sessions. Practise putting the muzzle on, then reward and praise your dog to encourage him to relax (fig. 2). Attach the Velcro loop to your dog’s collar for extra security.
When first introducing the muzzle to your dog, only put it on for short periods of time, building up until he is used to it and comfortable with how he feels.
* Specially suited to short-nosed breeds.
FEMALES AND YOUNG DOGS MAY NEED A SMALLER SIZE
Good quality at a small price.